The SMX750 Smart-UPS Rack/Tower LCD 120V from APC offers scalable, intelligent network power protection. Use this UPS system to protect routers, switches, hubs, servers, point-of-sale and other devices. Your enterprise can continue working during medium to extended-length power outages, while managing power consumption and battery efficiency.
Protect your electronic equipment from power blackouts, brownouts and other unexpected power disruptions with the SMX750 Smart-UPS.
- Green mode: Reduce power consumption with the Smart-UPS green mode, letting you save energy while still providing optimal power levels.
- Intelligent battery management: Maximize performance with easy batter maintenance. The Smart-UPS system recommends a month and a year for battery replacement. Battery self-testing helps to detect faulty batteries, so there are no surprises.
- Automatic voltage regulation: You can adjust to high and low voltages, ensuring a safe level with reliable power for your equipment. This also helps to preserve battery life.
The SMX750 UPS system offers intelligent and efficient network protection from entry level to scalable runtime.
- Easy battery maintenance: The periodic self-test detects faulty batteries. The SMX750 also notifies you if a battery is disconnected.
- A greater level of control: The SMX750 has one switchable outlet group allowing hung devices to be rebooted.
- Uninterruptible power: Keep your network devices running during power surges, transient voltages and other disruptions. Avoid costly downtime.
- Extended runtime: Gaining more run time from this UPS is easy by attaching the optional external battery pack, SMX48RMBP2U.
The SMX750 comes with an installation guide, CD with software, documentation CD, USB cable, rack mounting brackets, removable support feet and Smart-UPS signaling RS-232 cable.
A proper UPS system is crucial to protecting your computers against power surges and other disturbances. Custom Networks provides APC products such as the SMX750, which offer the best power protection solutions. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you prepare your business to avoid expensive downtime.