The SC450R1X542 UPS system offers cost-effective IT protection for growing businesses. Built for small and medium-sized enterprises, this APC power supply product runs on the same software environment for larger units, so you can upgrade without replacing the software.
The SC450 is designed for small to medium enterprises looking to protect crucial network and point-of-sale systems.
- Network Manageable: This unit provides remote power management of the UPS over the network. This is network manageable via serial, USB and Ethernet. The unit comes standard with a Web/SNMP network management card and Powerchute Network Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
- Fault analysis: Receive an early warning before a component is going to need to be replaced.
- Flexible mounting: Mount the system in different positions to fit different environments.
- Front access servicing: Front access allows for simple maintenance and easy installation.
- Built-in data line protection: Enjoy power protection for increased availability.
Enjoy peace of mind knowing that in the event of a power surge, lightning strike or other disturbance, your systems will be protected. The SC450 is built by the same standards as other Smart-UPS units, combined with features for entry-level applications.
- Reduce mean time to repair (MTTR): User-replaceable batteries make it easy for a trained user to replace or upgrade batteries.
- Minimal space requirements: Your SC450 UPS system can fit into tight spaces, so it's easy to install and maintain.
- Streamlined business growth: When your enterprise reaches the next level, you can use the same software on larger UPS systems. No need to replace software as your company grows.
The SC450 UPS system comes with a network management card, battery modules, a CD with software, a Smart UPS signaling RS-232 cable, rack mounting brackets and a user manual.
A dependable, efficient UPS system is crucial to protecting your IT infrastructure against power surges and other disturbances. Custom Networks provides APC products such as the SC450R1X542, which offers the best power protection solutions. Contact us to learn more about how we can help you prepare your business to avoid expensive downtime.