If you're looking for efficient power protection from entry-level to scalable runtime, look no further than the SMX48RMBP2U. This external battery pack is best for routers, switches, point-of-sale and servers. This unit is popular with large applications such as emergency lights and hospitals.
When used with the with the SMX1000, SMX1500RM2U and SMX1500RM2UNC, the SMX48RMBP2U battery pack is reliable and easy to set up. It extends battery backup time to keep hardware running in the event of an unexpected power surge or sag.
This dependable battery pack lets you save time and maintenance while ensuring that your critical equipment has uninterruptible power. The battery capacity is 864 vAh.
- Battery life: Batteries last between three and five years.
- Maintenance-free and spill-free: Fewer volatile materials help to keep maintenance to a minimum.
- Precision charging: The SMX48RMBP2U requires less time to charge batteries.
Keep your critical systems protected from power disturbances with this smart, low-maintenance unit that runs easily and efficiently. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a powerful UPS system from APC.
- Protect equipment while batteries are being replaced: This pack is hot-swappable, so your equipment is protected even while batteries are being swapped out.
- Manage batteries intelligently: Precise charging means batteries charge faster and use energy more efficiently.
- Convert to match environment: The tower can convert to a rack mount while protecting the UPS system.
The SMX48RMBP2U comes with rack mounting brackets and an installation guide. It is compatible with the SMX1000, SMX1500RM2U and SMX1500RM2UNC UPS models and will help enhance their existing performance.
A proper UPS system is crucial to protecting your computers against power surges and other disturbances. Custom Networks provides APC products such as the SMX48RMBP2U, which offer the best power protection solutions. Contact Custom Networks to learn more about how we can help you prepare your business to avoid expensive downtime.